Sunday 14 December 2014

Storyboards



























These are the storyboards I drew which we worked from. They've been posted so late predominantly because, not only did they take around a month to complete, but we also had trouble bringing them in piece-mail between filming the past three weekends. In the end, although the quality of the drawings deteriorates, I think these were a great educational experience for me, driving me to draw on a far more regular basis than usual. There are some shots in here that we were, in the end, unable to accomplish, and some of the shots we ended up with weren't actually planned, either. I look forward to creating an animatic from these and seeing what our work would have looked like if we'd actually stuck to exactly the shots we'd planned. 

DY

No comments:

Post a Comment